Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's Getting Closer...

I'll be 32 weeks on Wed!  Crazy!  That will mark the end of waiting a month between appointments, I'll have to start going every other week.  How fun.  Baby C is really getting big, I can feel big lumps depending on where it's laying.  I think today has been a sideways day, which isn't terribly comfy for me, but I've been able to feel a baby bum, maybe a head, and a leg here and there.  Not much longer!!

I started an afghan for Jared earlier this week, he drew up a pattern of what he wanted and now I'm making it.  It's going to take a looooong time.  I have to make 960 individual squares and then attach them all.  Yup, 960.  They're 2" squares and it only takes about 5 min to make one, but that's still a lot of squares.  It's going to be pretty epic when it's done though.  Video game themed, of course. :P  60 squares down, (only) 900 to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 32 weeks!!! :) You're almost there and then you'll have an adorable baby in your hands. Still can't believe that you're gonna play in our wedding at 33 weeks. You're nuts. But thank you sooo much! :)
    Wow that's a big project but I'm sure it'll help pass your time and make the next 8 weeks go fast. I want to see a pic when its done. :)
    O and by the way...I'm soo excited to see you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete